Hereafter, the use of We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” shall refer to Overra food/Overra herbals, and the usage of terms such as “You”/”Your” / “Yourself” shall refer to the users.
The brand name ” OVERRA HERBALS ” and our logo, and the names of all related products and services, all the slogans used are our trademarks. The logos, service marks, content that appears on the website are reserved by us(Overra foods) and we rightfully own this Intellectual property. By accessing this website, the users shall not gain access to any intellectual property rights. All rights including a copyright found on this website are owned by Overra foods.
USE OF CONTENT
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Users who visit our website are restricted from violating or even attempting to violate the security of our website. The violation is as follows
(1) accessing any data which is not intended for such a user. Logging into the server using the credentials of an account to which the user is not allowed access.
(2) Trying to breach the security or authentic measures intentionally and attempting to test the vulnerability of the security system.
(3) any sort of interference with service provision to users, host, or network. Intentional introduction of viruses such as Trojan horse to the website. Intentional overloading, flooding, mail bombing, or crashing.
(4) Transiting inappropriate electronic mails, promotional emails meant for the purpose of advertising a particular good or service. Any violation can call for legal action and is liable to a criminal offense.
(5) Attempts made to interfere with the smooth functioning of the website using external devices and softwares. (6) Intentional attempts made to use any software tool or any other medium. If any such violation is found by Overra foods or its associated entities, we possess the right to investigate susceptible instances involving any such incident. We further also hold the right to involve an external law enforcement body to prosecute users who are found guilty of a violation.
(B) General Rules
Transmitting, distributing, storing, or destroying any material is strictly prohibited. No visitor must use the website for any such unethical purpose:
(a) material that could facilitate criminal offense or tend to violate any existing law or regulation.
(b)hampering the copyright and trademark or the impermissed usage of intellectual property rights. Material that violates the privacy or personal rights of any individual.
(c) defamation of an individual or transmitting hateful and abusive content. Transmission of obscene materials associated with pornography.
We take no responsibility for the content found on web pages that are linked with the Overra herbals website. The links found on the website are put up only to make the user experience more friendly and easy to ensure navigation. The links found are not endorsed by us, our affiliates, or partners. They only enhance the convenience of usage of our website.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
PRICING AND ORDERS
We’ve followed the norm of listing products as per the maximum retail price (MRP). Hence, each product on www.overraherbals.com abides by the same and also includes the goods and services tax (GST) and/or the other taxes imposed by the government. In cases wherein the listed price or description has an error. Overra herbals hold the right to cancel the order that has been placed if the product is not dispatched yet. We also hold the right at our discretion to limit the number of orders placed by a single user.
As a user, you unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold us(“Overra foods/Overra herbals) and all our employees harmless without raising any objection in case of any harm/ loss or damage caused due to the use of www.overraherbals.com or their breach of the terms.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the user agrees that neither us(Overra foods/Overra herbals) nor any of our affiliates, partners, or employees shall be held accountable for any direct/Indirect, incidental, or exemplary damages occurred by the usage or inability to use the services procured on the website. Any form of materialistic or immaterial damage caused due to data on the website and/or the products, services purchased, and/or unauthorized access gained during the transmission of information and/or messages received and/or the transactions processed is not the responsibility of the company, even if the company has been notified about the possible damages beforehand. The user also agrees that the company shall not be held accountable for any sort of damage that arises due to the interruptions, suspension, or termination of our service. This includes direct or indirect damage, incidental damage, and/or exemplary damages. In spite of the interruption/suspension or termination being justified or not, unintended or intentional, the above-written policy stands true. The user further agrees that we(Overra foods/Overra herbals) will not be held responsible for any statements or behavior by third parties of the service. To sum up, in no case can the company be liable for the damages/ losses or any other harm caused to the user by the actions/products or services of the company.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no occurrence will the company, any of the associates, affiliates, employees, or entities associated with our corporate brand mentioned on our website be accountable for any damages caused. Including and not being limited to incidental, consequential, losses, damage to the system hardware, loss of data, data interception, and breach.